18.8.11

Metamorphosis part II

Hope you like the metamorphosis mini serie!  Im sure you have noticed Im not a writer at all, Im a polifacetic woman but this is not one of my strongest sides, so I rather to put all my passion on my images. This are not " fashion " pictures is just a way to express my love for life, people and nature. 
Im so sorry If haven´t catch up with all your comments or visit your blogs back, but Im still organizing my  life and future projects, hope you understand!  I will not stop posting on the blog, that´s for sure. 

Give yourself a bear hug from me, if you have someone close to you give him/her another one. 







Espero que les guste mi mini serie Metamorfosis! Estoy segura que ya todos se dieron cuenta que no soy escritora, aunque declaro ser una mujer polifácetica este no es uno de mis fuertes, asi que prefiero canalizar mi pasión a través de las imágenes. Estas no son fotgrafías "de moda" es solamente una manera de expresar mi amor por la vida, la gente y la naturalez. 
Les pido perdón si no he respondido a cada uno de sus comentarios o no me he pasado por sus blogs, pero todavía estoy organizando mi vida y planificando nuevos proyectos, espero que me comprendan.
Lo que si les aseguro es que no dejaré de publicar en el blog. 

Por favor date un abrazo de oso de mi parte y si tienes a alguien cerca dale otro.
                                                      BLOGLOVIN --   FACEBOOK   -TWITTER

26 comentarios:

Stylequestion dijo...

Buaaa que pasada de fotos!eres una artista!me encanta!!!otro abracito de oso para ti!jeje..muuuá:)

mongs dijo...

wow...I love these shots a lot Amita! They are so beautiful, magical and fantasy like, great job on the styling! Your blog is always inspirational

love,mongsmythriftycloset.blogspot.com

Dave Marquez dijo...

Me encantan estas fotos, muy artisticas y el outfit que usaste super genial. Me a encantado tu Blog
http://allaboutdavemarquez.blogspot.com/ 
feliz semana bella

Dave Marquez dijo...

Me ha encantado esta entrada, tu blog es excelente y la fotos super artisticas.
http://allaboutdavemarquez.blogspot.com/
feliz semana bella

Sasha dijo...

These photos are magical!
xo

Vanessa, Take only Memories dijo...

These photos are AMAZING! I especially love the first one. Really well done :)

Mihaela Pojogu dijo...

Love it, love it, love it !

foreveryoung. dijo...

Muchas gracias por pasarte por mi blog! Me gustan mucho tus fotos :)
Te sigo
xx

Karin kirsten dijo...

these are your best images ever, I cant begin to tell you how much they inspire me. So hauntingly beautiful and the title is perfect. The first image is my favorite xxx

amintasfashion dijo...

Mongs you are so adorable ! thank you so much for being always there... A hug hug.

amintasfashion dijo...

Muuuchas gracias Dave!

amintasfashion dijo...

Thaaaaaaaaanks my lovely Vanessa!!!

Christophe Thavixay dijo...

This is reaaalllly beautifull AMINTA!

Bisous
KATTHOY

damar rivillo dijo...

pues no he visto la miniserie.. pero estas fotos estan realmente genialeeeeees.... me encanto cada una de ellas, que buena forma de expresarte... mucho exito en tus proyectos

http://makingmyownfashion.blogspot.com/

Anieblu82 dijo...

Pareces la ilustración de una linda ninfa de uno de mis libros!!!
Un besote
http://lahabitaciondelaspequenascosas.blogspot.com/

Raquel dijo...

Sí, lo he escrito yo, aunque ya hace que no escribo y he perdido facultades, jaja!
oye, y a ti quien te saca esa marabilla de fotos???
bsos

Mia dijo...

Wow, these images are fabulous!! I LOVE them!!:)

Stop by some time:D

xxx

Claudia Paola dijo...

Aminta, you are such an artist. This shoot is positively ethereal. I love the vanishing appearance and the soft pinkish undertones, and the mood you communicate is very powerful. (I've tumbled the second to last one- I love it) And thank you so much, it means a lot to me. Coming from you it is such a compliment <3 xxx

Silvia Pirosca dijo...

Awesome pictures!!!

kiss

www.walkingonadreamtoday.blogspot.com

kevin moreno dijo...

wow! me encantaron las fotos, espero seguir viendo mas de esto, todo esta genial :)

Natasha dijo...

These photos are utterly gorgeous! I love the fabric swaying in the breeze and the beautiful sky. xxx

isabian dijo...

Espectaculares fotos!! Congrats!! Me encanta la que sales tumbada con el reflejo del agua!! Que artista!!
Un besazo!
MY LITTLE SUEDE SHOES
http://mylittlesuedeshoes.blogspot.com

Angelica Castillo dijo...

Me encanta, me encanta, me encanta, no tengo muchas mas palabras para tan bonito trabajo!!

Angelica Castillo dijo...

Me encanta, me encanta, me encanta... La verdad es que no me salien las palabras para esto tan bonito que estoy viendo!! Never give up!!

Laura dijo...

Wow those pictures are amazing!!

Alice dijo...

Photos of this post are captivating! I will follow !