22.8.11

Lazy sunday ... or not?

Sunday is supposed to be a day for " rest" to do nothing, but Im not sure if it is really like that because we usually use that day to do things we do not normally do , in this case I had been recycling some old chairs for hours... now they really look like new but Im so tired and the week has just started....  I will show you the chairs with all my deco DIYs very soon.   
What do you normally do on Sundays? Is this normal??




Vintage shorts & sandals / Shana top

AMINTA

6 comentarios:

Mariana Glez dijo...

Hay Aminta,siento que no hallas descansado y si se supone que el domingo es para descansar pero pff luego hay que hacer tantas cosas que no lo llevamos a cabo,yo me la pase hacienda tarea u.u. Pero bueno ya habrá mucho tiempo para descansar.Un beso enorme y espero acabes pronto con lo de tu casa.
Feliz inicio de semana||

mongs dijo...

so relaxing,,wish I could spent more time like this during my weekends. Your doggie is so cute!

love.mongsmythriftycloset.blogspot.com

SACRAMENTO dijo...

Odio los domingos, son días stand-by que ni son ni dejan. maravillosa como siempre, mi querida Aminta.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

HighstreetCardigans Ana dijo...

I had the same feeling yesterday :)

Meritxell dijo...

Las fotos parecen de revista son preciosas, pero la que mas me gusta sin duda es la tercera^^
PD; tu camiseta es ideal para veranito, me gusta mucho.

Denise dijo...

LOVE your blog and your style! I am a new follower :)

Maybe we can follow each other?

xoxo denise

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/