8.8.11

Westrags Bloggers Contest!

Hi everyone! Here I am at the coffee shop again and I just found a mail from Westrags. Im at the bloggers contest in Spain and I need your help, please vote for me in facebook. 
The steps are very easy, you have to fan westrags HERE and then serch for my picture and vote.
It means a lot to me. 


Ahora más que nunca necesito de todo su apoyo!! Estoy participando en concurso de bloggers de WESTRAGS y es muy importante para mi quedar en las 10 finalistas !! Es muy fácil votar a través de facebook AQUI
1. Hacerte FAN de westrags
2. Buscar mi foto en la pág. 2
3. Darle like a mi foto


Si puedes compartirlo estaría muy agradecida!!! 

Thank you so much! You are the best readers from the world :) 



3 comentarios:

my thrifty closet dijo...

liked on facebook, hope you win!

love,mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

somekindofstyle dijo...

Hope you will win, sweets!

btw, I have a little jewelry  Giveaway over my place if you wanna check it out, and might like to enter! http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/2011/08/giveaway-of-sheyna-moonstone-earrings.html

Thank you!

Anita Rivera dijo...

Ya vote la comparto?tq y ganaras!!!