6.8.11

Look of the day: Monochromatic

Less is more! it works most of the time, but for me I guess is just impossible.... every time I try to style a "minimal" look I end up with many things on me... call it personality, feelings, craziness or whatever you want, thats me! full of color, flowers and something on my head - besides ideas of course - Here I am having a coffee - FYI  when I said coffee I really mean tea - to have internet connection and upload my latest outfit , I was not wearing this all day long it was just for the pictures ,  I love dressing up and play different characters, I know you know that about me. 
Im still unpacking while doing many decoration DIYs that I havent shot step by step because of the lack of time, but for sure I will have pictures of them so you can see them. 
Thanks for your lovely comments, once I have internet at home I will reply to each one, by now the girl of this coffee shop is tired of me.
A huge hug!




Menos es más! Funciona la mayoría de veces, pero para mi es casi imposible... cada vez que trato de crear un estilismo " minimalista " termino con mil cosas encima... llamalo personalidad, emoción, locura o como quieras, esa soy yo! llena de color, flores y algo en mi cabeza - además de ideas - Aqui estoy de nuevo tomando un cafe - cuando digo cafe realmente me refiero a té - para conectarme a internet y compartir mi último outfit, aclaro que no llevaba esto puesto durante el día fue solo para las fotos, disfruto mucho jugando a ser diferentes personajes cuando me visto, ya se que lo saben de tanto que lo digo en el blog.
Sigo desempacando mientras voy realizando difrentes proyectos de decoración  de hazlo tu misma, no he podido hacer fotos del paso a paso por falta de tiempo, pero ya tomare fotos más adelante para que vean lo que he hecho en casa. 
Gracias por todos sus comentarios, una vez tenga internet les contestare a todos, por ahora creo que la chica de la cafetería esta un poco harta de mi.
Un abrazo enorme! 
AMINTA

 BLOGLOVIN --  FACEBOOK   -TWITTER 

14 comentarios:

Preppyfashionist dijo...

Wow splendid pictures my Dear

Mona dijo...

I love these photos! Red looks amazing on you!

Mariana Glez dijo...

Que bonita Aminta el rojo te queda super bien.
Y no te preocupes por el estilo minimalista, tú solo se tú que lo demás no importa,tu te ves hermosa con lo que te pongas. :)
Espero acabes pronto con lo del diseño de la casa que tienes ideas maravillosas y muero por ver las fotos.
Linda semana.

Enisdabablog dijo...

Me encantaron los guantes se ven geniales, siempre me gustaron esos looks antiguos de vestidos formales con guantes largos
Besos
Inés
h

Anne Lise Hestness dijo...

Gorgeous outfit and pictures! :)
Have a great day!

Harriet_gunner dijo...

It's lovely to show your personality through your outfits! I adore this all red look, you look stunning.

Aida en las Ciudades dijo...

Qué guantes y qué conjunto tan chulo!! ;)

un besito!

http://aidaenlasciudades.blogspot.com

Claudia Paola dijo...

Red is most certainly your color, Aminta. It is perfect on you- this is why your vibrant hair is the perfect shade for you, too. 

Your comment about my grandma was so kind and thoughtful; it was so comforting to read your warm words and it meant a lot. Thank you ever so much <3 xxx

Raquel T.G. dijo...

Te quedan increíbles los lazos en el pelo, lo sabes, no? :)
Una fotos espectaculares, como siempre! y los guantes son geniales!
Un besotee

Maria Ana dijo...

LOve the photos.. they are spectacular =D
http://girls-stuff-11.blogspot.com/

Carmen Salud Cantos Martín dijo...

Has sido nominada a dos premios blogger en mi blog.

Pásate y sigue las instrucciones:
Colocarlos en tu blog, decir 7 cositas sobre ti, y nominar a otras bloggers.

http://missecretagent.blogspot.com/

mongs dijo...

you always create lots of vibe and energy through your outfits, minimal doesn't seem to be you, I like how you style your outfits, always so creative

love,mongsmythriftycloset.blogspot.com

Veronika J. dijo...

Lovely photos, lovely outfit... as always! :)
xoxo
dolceedamara.blogspot.com

mademoiselletrendy dijo...

te ves hermosisima de rojo