4.8.11

Look of the day: Lace dress

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! Let me shout that Im finally home people in between hundred boxes, clothes, shoes and still no internet... anyways  I came to have a coffee to rest and let you know how is everything going here ... Lussy, my little dog,  is so happy with this change running from one side to the other at the garden, she is much better now. Sergio and I still have so much work to do and for the very first time in my life I have to be patient and take it easy , is almost impossible because I can´t wait to see my home clean and everything organized, but I know... the day has only 24 hours. Ah!! The weather is not helping at all....is terribly HOT in here. 

We found this beautiful scenery so with only a dress we shoot this pictures, sorry there are no accessories  or make up - those boxes are still packed - that´s why I asked for help to the nature with the little flowers I put in my head!

How are you doing? I have missed to be in contact with you, but hope to be back to my normal life very soon!











Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! Dejenme gritar que finalmente estoy en casa en medio de cientos de cajas, ropa, zapatos y todavía sin internet.... pero bueno, vine a tomar un cafe y aprovecho para descansar y contarles como va todo por aqui... Lussy, mi perrita, esta muuuy feliz con este cambio corriendo de un lado para otro en el jardín, esta mucho mejor aqui. Sergio y yo todavía tenemos mucho trabajo por delante y por primera vez en la vida tengo que ser paciente y tomarme este tema con calma,  aunque para mi eso es casi imposible porque me muero por ver mi casa limpia y organizada... lamentablemente el día tiene solo 24 horas. Ah!! El clima no ayuda mucho que digamos, hace un CALOR terrible.

Encontramos un lugar precioso cerca de casa asi que solo necesitamos un vestido para hacer las fotos, tendrán que perdonarme que los accesorios y maquillaje siguen en cajas todavía, tome unas flores prestadas para mi cabeza! 

Como están ustedes?? Extraño mucho estar en contacto diario , espero volver pronto a mi vida normal !

ALSO FIND ME HERE   LOOKBOOK --   CHICTOPIA  --  BLOGLOVIN --  FACEBOOK   -TWITTER 

23 comentarios:

RavenHairedDoll dijo...

Beautiful look!  I love the dress!

www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

Mona dijo...

Missed you, Aminta! I'm glad that you are finally at your new home! Love the photos, that dress is so beautiful and the flowers in your hair are a great touch!

fashion doctor dijo...

absolutely beautiful dress! me encanta! besos

María José dijo...

Estás preciosa! Se notaba tu ausencia. Un beso.

Mariana Glez dijo...

Hola hermosa tu ya no te preocupes pronto regresaras a tu rutina normal.
Tu vestido es lindisimo. Buenas fotos como siempre Aminta.
Linda semana

Vanessa, Take only Memories dijo...

Great photos! Your dress is so pretty! 

Anieblu82 dijo...

precioso, romantico y bello!!!
http://lahabitaciondelaspequenascosas.blogspot.com/

Julia Bockwinkel dijo...

What a lovely photo shoot! So creative. I'll have to go to take pictures on the farm more. Though the farmer might not like it.

Besos,

Julia

http://fashionandhistrionics.blogspot.com/

Loli Anders dijo...

Me encanta tu personalidad. Trasciende las pics. Te invito a opinar sobre mi nuevo post!Besoswww.lolitaanders.blogspot.comHave a nice weekend!!!

Loli Anders dijo...

me encanto la estetica. te invito a opinar de mi nuevo post

Denise dijo...

Me encantaron las fotos, muy lindo tu vestido y que bonita locacion!! :)

http://www.sentidodelamoda.com/

Sabrina Musco dijo...

i love the pics!
if you want we can follow each others.. let me know! :)

Raquel dijo...

Me encantan las fotos! xD

Mary Lu dijo...

WOW! I ADORE YOUR DRESS! I love your unique way of creating all the posts and your special writing! Not to mention the name of the blog! I was wonderring if you would have time to check mine, possibly follow each other? Hope we keep in touch!

Mary from http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

Pépa Xavier dijo...

So chic! <3

MAITE LOPEZ dijo...

precioso vestido y preciosas  fotos!!

http://www.thechicmode.blogspot.com

Starenrojo dijo...

Preciosas fotos, muy originales, como siempre!
Un beso,
MLu

Coco dijo...

:D Impresionante!

Carmay dijo...

Además de bonita eres una artista!

Dicas femininas dijo...

Gente esse blog é um charme adorei amada parabens pelo poste muito lindo já seguindo beijos 

me visite http://rosanadicasfemininas.blogspot.com/

Maria Ana dijo...

Beautiful dress and perfect photos =D

Visit my blog if you want =)
http://girls-stuff-11.blogspot.com/

pispi.elarmariodepispi dijo...

guapisima.
que ya empiezo a cansarme un poquito de tanto colorido.
besines
http://elarmariodepispi.blogspot.com/

mongs dijo...

very awesome pictures, you're such a natural in front of the camera, I like your sheer fringe dress, so beautiful

love,mongsmythriftycloset.blogspot.com