14.8.11

Look of the day: Fringe at the wineyards

Uff !! What an stressful week people... this westrags contest took all my energy, I gave all to make it ! Thanks for the 348 votes, YOU are so important to me, the best readers, friends and family !!
 I went today to shoot to the wineyards , the next month the grapes will be big and red, you will love them because I will take pictures for you. 
I had Paella for lunch Im so full and tired now,what did you had for lunch guys?? 







Uff!! Vaya semanita más estresante.... el concurso de westrags se llevo toda mi energía, di todo de mi para lograrlo!! Gracias por los 348 votos, USTEDES muy importantes para mi, los mejores lectores, amigos y familia !!
Hoy hicimos un par de fotos en los viñedos, el próximo mes las uvas estarán grandes y rojas les van a encantar, porque seguro hare fotos para compartirlas con ustedes.
Hoy almorzamos paella estoy llenisima y muy cansada, ustedes que almorzaron hoy ?? 

Primark fringe dress / Marypaz shoes / vintage hat / random necklace
AMINTA

 BLOGLOVIN --   FACEBOOK   -TWITTER

14 comentarios:

Laura Tenshi dijo...

I love your make-up and dress. Thank you very much, I saw you on Teen Vogue too, your looks are amazing but I've already told you that here on your blog.
I had rice for lunch, yummy.

Have a great Sunday ^ _ ^

cactusandcucumber dijo...

you look fabulous. i love your eye makeup.
cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com

halfwhiteboy dijo...

that dress is just great. and i love your macro shot of the bees. awesome!

http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

Pépa Xavier dijo...

That dress is amazing. I have to go to Primark more often.

RavenHairedDoll dijo...

LOVE YOUR PICTURES!  You always look fantastic, Aminta.  I must say that Paella is probably my favorite food ever lol.  

www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

Anieblu82 dijo...

nena, que pinta la paella, me esta entrando un hambre......XD Me encanta ese vestido yo lo tengo ne nude, y lo suso para ir a la playa, pero nunca se me había ocurrido ponerlo así, tendré que probar!!!
Un besazo!
http://lahabitaciondelaspequenascosas.blogspot.com/

pispi dijo...

que bonito el vestido y que buena pinta la paella.
besos
http://elarmariodepispi.blogspot.com/

dagusia29 dijo...

Your dress is so cute.

xx Dag
Skippedbreakfast.blogspot.com

FASHION ICE dijo...

love your makeup!!

Nana dijo...

Amazing dress!!! you look great!

Harriet Gunner dijo...

This is so beautiful! Ahh I love your style so much, this outfit is perfection <3 xx

RAW Fashion Magazine dijo...

wicked dress love it
www.rawfashionmagazine.com

amintasfashion dijo...

Thaaaaaaanks so much RAW !!

Marisa Viktoria Strommer dijo...

hola!!! este look me encanta!!! estoy loca por los flecos;) y este vestido es una pasada, bohemian, hippie y todo muy sexy ademas te keda divino el sombrero este!!! muchas gracias por tus bonitas palabras!!! soy una nueva seguidora ahora;)
love and kiss,mary

http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com