25.8.11

Life is not over

I believe that the dead is not the end of the life  
is just a transition to another stage of it. 

I have lost my dad and brother - long time ago , please don´t feel sorry - but Im so sure they keep living their lives in another time and space and we all will be part of that sooner or later, there nothing to fear about ! I think many times of how it would that life be, but I will never know until my day , I will try to find the way to post from there and describe the whole  experience for you, so you wont miss anything.
This is a tribute to that other life that we cannot see.






Creo que la muerte no es el fin de la vida
es solo una transición a otro estado de la misma.

Perdi a mi padre y a mi hermano - hace mucho tiempo, no lo sientan por favor - estoy segura que ellos siguen viviendo sus vidas solamente que en otro tiempo y espacio del cual todos seremos parte tarde o temprano, no hay nada que temer en eso! Muchas veces trato de imaginar como sería esa otra vida, pero no podré saberlo hasta mi día, tratare de encontrar la manera de escribir una entrada en el blog describiendoles toda la experiencia, asi no se perderán de nada.
Este es un tributo a esa otra vida que no podemos ver.

Im wearing an H&M old blouse / DIY skirt
AMINTA

11 comentarios:

Vix dijo...

Beautiful and wise words. I love these pictures, you are so lovely to look at! x

SACRAMENTO Amate dijo...

Creo que es el post que más me ha llegado al alma y con el que estoy más de acuerdo.
Mi preciosa Paz, o Aminta, qué gran día cuando te cruzaste en mi camino.
Mil besos.

Vanessa, Take only Memories dijo...

Wow, that photo with the skull is crazy amazing! 

Anieblu82 dijo...

yO CREO QUE EN MI OTRA VIDA VIVÍ EN LOS SETENTA, POR ESO ME GUSTAN TANTO!!! http://lahabitaciondelaspequenascosas.blogspot.com/

inmyhansonshirt dijo...

Wow, really powerful post. <3

Fiona Chan dijo...

in Buddhism, we believe in after life and if we think about them with nice thoughts they can feel it and if we all live decently in this life, we'll have a better life next time.

I love your first 2 photos

xxx
Hang

Stephanie F dijo...

This is so beautiful. I love all the images and I think it's just lovely that you are paying a tribute. Very inspiring.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I really like yours so I am following back. :)

xx

Sherrie Cola dijo...

Loving the third photo down :)

maffionista dijo...

this post breaks my heart :(
http://maffionista.blogspot.com/

K A R O B A R O dijo...

Thanks for your sweet comment<3
I love these photos!

Have a nice weekend.

karobaro.blogspot.com

Harriet Gunner dijo...

Thank you for this tribute, it is lovely. Wonderful photos xx