13.8.11

look of the day: Retro in Denim

What did I do today?? the same thing I have been doing the whole week... working so hard on the westrags contest . why ? Because when I have something on mind there is nothing in the world that can take me away from that, should I call it perseverance ? obssesion ? clear ideas ? the point is that I will keep talking about the same thing until it ends - lucky you, that is in two days -  , Im so sorry about that but I don´t know other way to let people know that I NEED YOUR HELP ! 
I have to say I admire how portuguese bloggers work together as team to get votes for their country and they have been on the first places since the very beggining of the competion, that´s something to learn. 

Today I do have some pictures to share, just in case you want to see 80s fashion back - don´t think so though-  Do you like this jacket? 







1 . Like WESTRAGS
2. Like MY PICTURE / gallery page2 under Aminta´s Fashion
3. SHARE IT !  



Qué hice hoy?? lo mismo que toda la semana... trabajar en el tema del concurso de westrags . Porque? Tal vez porque cuando tengo algo en mente es imposible que aparme de ello, podríamos llamarle perseverancia, obsesión, ideas claras... bueno el punto es que seguire un par de días más con el tema - para suerte de todos termina en dos días - siento mucho bombardearles con esto, pero no conozco otra manera de hacerles saber que NECESITO SU AYUDA!
Tengo que confesar que admiro enormemente la unidad y apoyo que existe entre las bloggers portuguesas no cabe duda que la unión hace la fuerza y ellas han estado en los primeros lugares gracias a esa unidad, eso si que es una lección de compañerismo. 

Hoy si les voy a compartir las  fotos del look del día, solo por si tuvieran muchas ganas de volver a los años 80 - que no creo -  Que les parece esta cazadora vaquera?

Vintage jacket and sunglasses  / random socks / DIY skirt / thrifted shoes 



AMINTA

 BLOGLOVIN --  FACEBOOK   -TWITTER 

24 comentarios:

Mariana Glez dijo...

Aminta,mucha suerte con el concurso. :D
Tu look me encanta y tu cabello en estas fotos se ve increíble.Un beso enorme.

Anónimo dijo...

Hi, I've been a lurker around your blog for a few months. I love this article and your entire site! Looking forward to reading more!

FASHION ICE dijo...

one of my favourite looks of yours! great jacket

izumihiiiflower dijo...

so 80's! you r so hot!

http://izumihiiiflower.blogspot.com

Raquel dijo...

oHHH! me encantan tus fotos y tu cazadora!! xD
BSOS

Raquel dijo...

oHHH! me encantan tus fotos y tu cazadora!! xD
BSOS

lacunacoiled dijo...

You look great, love those sunglasses 

somekindofstyle dijo...

fabulous, love the 90s Look! ;)

hope u had time to check out my current Giveaway, lovely! xoxo

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/2011/08/giveaway-of-sheyna-moonstone-earrings.html

Marta dijo...

Hola guapa!
La verdad es que yo no utilizo chaquetas vaqueras hace mil años, como bien dices tienen un sabor ochentero con el que no me siento cómoda, la verdad. Por cierto, pásate por mi blog, te he concedido un premio! Un beso. Marta
www.cuadernodemoda.com

Maria S. dijo...

wow! I love you look!. It's perfect. Denim's the best!

Maria S. dijo...

Wow! It's perfect. Denim's the best!! I love your look.

BeautifulM dijo...

Great pictures!

Madifon dijo...

Your hairstyle is rocking. Love the outfit too. Thanks for sharing the photos and feel free to drop by me too, soon.

Andrea dijo...

great pics!!

ahh the summer was so bad here in germany..i hope the next one will be better again :)

Superblondeep dijo...

tengo un cazadora muy muy parecida, del mismo vaquero nevado y con borreguito por dentro y todo! la saqué en el blog el invierno pasado y este fijo que me la veras muchisimo tambien, tengo ya ganas de las cosas gorditas pero aki de momento hace 40º a la sombra...:S

amintasfashion dijo...

Pues en invierno ya te vere luciendola :) , yo también tenía calorcito cuando hice las fotos, pero seguro no tanto como tu jejeje.... besos guapa

amintasfashion dijo...

Well let´s enjoy Autum !! I´m sure is going to be great <3

amintasfashion dijo...

SURE dear!! I will ... Kisses.....

Emily Ma dijo...

haha I'm a lot like you. i would call it Motivated!!

and you do look amazingly retro;)

Anieblu82 dijo...

guapa, acabo de ver tu mail, voy a votarte ahora mismo!!!
Adoro el lavado de la cazadora que llevas es tan eightyes!!!!Me encanta!!
http://lahabitaciondelaspequenascosas.blogspot.com/

Nichole B dijo...

Wow you and the photography is just stunning!!!

HEYNICHOLE

Emma dijo...

Love the denim jacket and the hair style...I love the 80s vibe x

Themadtwins dijo...

Love this look and pictures! :D
The jacket is so amazing! =D


xxxps: You can join our $25 gift card giveaway

Angelica Castillo dijo...

Aminta, me guatan mucho estas fotos, como todas, pero estas en especial!! Me encantaria tomarte fotos.....