23.6.12

Two tone

Im so excited with my latest thrift find, this pleated skirt couldn´t be better!! You know I love cropped tops and bandeaus specially for the hottest summer days...  
Im working on a lot of things, that´s why I have been offline, hopefully next week I will have few things ready.

Sometimes Im uninspired so I take time for myself to clear my mind and wait for my ideas to come back and they usually do with more strength. 

Don´t miss tomorrow the sunday´s series - ART ! 






Chicwish Sunglasses / Romwe Necklace / Thrifted top and skirt / Asos shoes 

Estoy tan feliz con mi último hallazgo de mercadillo, esta falda plisada no podía ser mejor! Ya saben que me gustan las camisetas y tops cortos especialmente para los días más calurosos del verano. 
Les cuento que tengo muchos proyectos en marcha, espero que la próxima semana pueda mostrarles algo.

Como se habrán dado cuenta he estado un poco "ausente" y es que a veces no estoy tan inspirada, así que suelo desconectar y es entonces cuando las ideas vuelven con más fuerza. 

Nos vemos mañana con otra de mis "obras de arte" de los domingos.
Aminta

19 comentarios:

K A T H L E E N dijo...

lovely skirt! i like how your outfits are always so fun and bright

Unknown dijo...

la falda está preciosa!!! pues si que encuentras cosas chulas!!!
Y las fotos son increíbles, me encanta todo!
besitos
Duapara

Sadie dijo...

Such a pretty skirt, I love the colour! Love the collar necklace too :) xx

Mariana Glez dijo...

Así suele pasar,aveces hay que descansar y que regresen las buenas ideas,te queda muy linda esa falda los tonos me han encantado.
:)Un abrazo mi Aminta. <3

Joanna DeVoe dijo...

Perfection! The colors are AMAZING & I adore that peter pan collar necklace.

Tiffany dijo...

I LOVE the skirt! very nice find.
btw, I am hosting a dress giveaway on my blog & I invite you to enter it :]

Marina dijo...

Hola preciosa, bueno la verdad es que me encanta visitar tu blog, porque tus outfits son increíbles, pero este en especial me ha enamorado, sencillito y con mucha energía, perfecto.
Enhorabuena y besitos
http://jeunemarine.blogspot.com.es/

Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb dijo...

Oooh Aminta this is so simple but so chic - the lovely colours remind of some sort of lovely food, they're so "delicious"! Great pics too as always and your legs look fab :))

Hope you're having a great weekend!
Catherine x
http://notdressedaslamb.com/

NCONIXO dijo...

Hello honey, there's a Super GIVEAWAY going on at my blog and I thought you might want to participate :)

Know more at: http://blackbowtiie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/oasap-super-giveaway-of-152-items.html

Unknown dijo...

un look, colorido, veraniego y fresquito para estos calores!!

xx

Raquel dijo...

k wapa! me encanta el look!
bsos
Raquel

Yuki Lusiana Eka dijo...

aaaaah I always love your outfit in everypost <33

bellionducky.

Unknown dijo...

SUPER CHIC!!

Lynn / Melancora dijo...

Preciosa la falda, me encanta.

Claudia Paola dijo...

This outfit is so cool- the skirt is just beautiful! And the colors are stunning, I think they are perfect for this time of year. Plus, I really love the photography in this post, too!! PS My reply is coming!! ;P x

Tatjana Dmitrovic Drljan dijo...

You are all kinds of adorable.
Such a lovely outfit and l adore the skirt.
I always love your outfits and your hair amazing!!

Sonia Platero dijo...

Acabo de descubrir tu blog !! me encantaa tienes cosas muy interesantees así que te sigo ya mismo y espero nuevos post tuyos !! un besazo

lovelycutemoda.blogspot.com

FASHION TALES dijo...

What a stunning outfit, I love the vibrant skirt on you. -xo

Monsterchen dijo...

me encantan estos dos colores juntos, pareces un sorbet delicioso ;)
besos mary