12.6.12

This is not Spain....

I have always been obsessed with the bullfighters costumes, the colors, textures, embroideries... they are just a piece of art. When I saw this on a blogger I fell in love and I was so excited to see it on her "shop my closet" section, of course I did! It´s actually from HM, I don´t know which season but now is my little treasure.. and as you can see I found an editorial for Flaire magazine on April´s 2012 issue also the bullfighters were the inspiration, hope you like it. 







Editorial images by Nagi Sakai via FGR
Jacket H&M - second hand
Vintage pants
Swimwear top
Jeffrey Campbell shoes

Siempre me ha encantado el vestuario de los toreros, me parece tan elegante y con colores, texturas y bordados impresionantes.. es toda una obra de arte desde cualquier punto que lo veas. Cuando le vi esta chaqueta a una blogger en la sección de "compra mi armario" no lo dude ni un segundo, es de HM no se de que año, pero ahora es mi pequeño tesoro. Por cierto, creo que hay más de uno con la misma afición que yo, encontré este editorial de Flaire magazine en el numero de Abril 2012, espero que les guste.

Mañana más!!... No olviden apuntarse al sorteo de una vuelta al mundo para 2 y experiencias Smart Box, todo gracias a Pharmaton.

Aminta

21 comentarios:

Yuki Lusiana Eka dijo...

your shoes are to die for!!!!<3333

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders dijo...

Cool details. I like bull fighter's costume too. They have good silhouette.
Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

Unknown dijo...

que fotos mas especiales
preciosas
besos

thechicmode.blogspot.com

Art in Vogue dijo...

woooowww.. i love it.. great pictures..
and great blog!
Would you like to follow me?? I follow you on gfc..

artinvogue.blogspot.it

besoooos from Italy :)

20 YORK STREET dijo...

Oh wow!

Faboloso! Dressing like an authentic and modern bull fighter! You look so fierce, I love it!


oxo,

ML
TWENTY YORK STREET
Follow @20YS on Twitter : @20YS
Follow @20YS on Facebook: TWENTY YORK STREET

20 YORK STREET dijo...

Oh wow!

Faboloso! Dressing like an authentic and modern bull fighter! You look so fierce, I love it!


oxo,

ML
TWENTY YORK STREET
Follow @20YS on Twitter : @20YS
Follow @20YS on Facebook: TWENTY YORK STREET

Mariana Glez dijo...

Ole!!!
Te ves hermosa Aminta,los bordados dorados de la chaqueta son geniales!!
Me encanto todo....
<3 Un abrazo bonita.

LaGuindaTocados dijo...

Eres genial, que fotografías más buenass!

laguindatocados.blogpot.com

LaGuindaTocados dijo...

Eres genial, que fotografías más buenas..!

Unknown dijo...

You look absolutely fantastic, that's such a cool jacket!

Vicky dijo...

Los bordados son preciosos! Y tus zapatos siempre originales. Besos :)

Tatjana Dmitrovic Drljan dijo...

This is such a gorgeous outfit.
Each piece is so beautiful and unique.
I especially love the structure of the jacket.

Mrs. D dijo...

It is indeed a precious little treasure of a jacket :)

Inma Orduna dijo...

Una chaqueta preciosa!

Besos rojos ;-)

Sugar with Spikes dijo...

Very hot outfit!!

IRENE

http://sugarwithspikes.blogspot.com/

http://unseenslaughter.wordpress.com/

Iulia Romana dijo...

OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY ! You just know how much I adore blazers and your is MUST HAVE ! You look totally stunning, as always xx

Hang T. Tran dijo...

you look sexy and strong at the same time. The jacket is exquisite!
Love,
Hang

B.A.D dijo...

I love the way you styled it! just perfect

mispapelicos dijo...

Siempre me dejas sin palabra, niña mía, eres puro arte, ahhhhhhhhhhhh.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

sissuka dijo...

¡¡Que bonito tu look¡¡¡

Esa torerilla es monisima¡¡¡

A ver si arreglas el coche y nos vemos¡¡¡

Muackssssss

Candace dijo...

Love how you used the editorial for inspiration - I should try this!