30.6.12

Triangle

You all know that my middle name is "experimenting" that´s why today a different eyeliner adding a triangle in the corners, I have tried other 3 different ways and made a video tutorial will post it soon on my youtube channel.  I have been drawing a lot this week... will share them tomorrow on the Sunday Art section. 
See you tomorrow...

Limecrime lipstick + local shop ring

This creepers are on sale at my shop -HERE-

Im wearing: Chicwish Shirt cropped by me - DIY here - DIY cutoffs 

Ya saben que mi segundo nombre es "experimentar" así que hoy probamos un tipo de delineado differente, agregamos un triángulo a las esquinas y listo.. también hice otras 3 pruebas que quedan muy curiosas y las subiré en breve a youtube por si quieren pasar a ver el video. 
Por cierto esta semana estuve dibujando mucho, ya subiré mañana el resultado a la sección de arte de los domingos. 
Hasta mañana... 
Aminta

17 comentarios:

NCONIXO dijo...

The styling is amazing!! Loved the whole outfit >.<

Coco2000 dijo...

Asomeeee !! xoxoxo Coco2000

Sara Kristiina dijo...

Adorable look! Love the colours! x

-Sara

Unknown dijo...

me encanta el delineador!

Anónimo dijo...

stunnnnning monochromatic white look! and the purple ah <3 LovE


XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Abraham korwelt dijo...

Eres rehermosa aminta me encanta tu blog es muy nice. besos :*

Unknown dijo...

I am loving the cropped shirt :)

mispapelicos dijo...

Mi Aminta guapa, me encanta todo lo que tienes a la venta, pero es que no me cabe, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
GUAPA.
Te quiero y te abrazo en la distancia.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Tatjana Dmitrovic Drljan dijo...

You're so glamourous in everything!! I'm so in love with that shirt and with whole outfit.
You so are beautiful.
l love how you experimenting and for that l love you and your blog so much.
Different eyeliner <3

teresweetstyle dijo...

que linda estas, geniales fotazas!

besos

teresweetstyle dijo...

que linda estas, geniales fotazas!

besos

DULCE DE LECHE dijo...

Fabulous outfit! brilliant work with that blouse!, love your make up :)

Unknown dijo...

i didn't know you had youtube channel..def checking it out now. love the triangle, you are so creative.

http://www.cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com/

Unknown dijo...

I love so much your style
http://palomagiraldez.blogspot.com.es/

Constance dijo...

I LOVE the all white outfit! Gorgeous!

B.A.D dijo...

This is outfit is so clean yet very edgy. The make-up and hair look great on you! Keep it up

Barbro Andersen dijo...

This is kind of perfect, Aminta!