6.8.12

Pineapple and Chocolate

The title is pretty yummy maybe because thats what I have in mind right now.. sweet treats...! 
Well going to the point I want to show you my new bugs necklace it was love at first sight Im so into big gold jewelry right now.. you will notice that on the next few days.. Im wearing old top and skirt and the handmade bag I brought from my country ( Guatemala).
P.S. Guatemala won its first ever medal Olympic medal, congratulations Erick Barrondo!! I feel so happy and proud about it. 

Vintage scarf / handmade bracelet and scarf

Pull & bear shoes / zara necklace 

Sunglasses Chicwish

Me moría de ganas de presentarles mi nuevo collar de bichitos, cuando lo vi fue amor a primera vista :D .. ultimamente tengo adicción por las joyas grandes en tonos dorados, ya lo verán los próximos días, llevo una camiseta y una falda que llevaban mucho tiempo perdidos en mi armario, el bolso es de mi querida Guatemala hecho a mano. 
PD. Mi querida Guate ha ganado una medalla olímpica por primera vez en la historia estoy muy feliz y orgullosísima... el atleta se llama Erick Barrondo, felicidades!! 

Abrazos,
Aminta


17 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

My Looooooooove! You are wonderful every time!!! So many energy and creativity. I just adore U!!!


NIcoleta

www.nicoleta.me

Sara Podsecki dijo...

beautiful. love the necklace. :D

Brigita dijo...

Last photo : SO GOOD!
Love how you chose colors and paired accessories. Looks great.

http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/
xx Brigita

Lynn / Melancora dijo...

Me ha encantado el bolso!! Es una monería.

EmerJa dijo...

Me encanta, estás precioooooosa!!:)

www.emerjadesign.com

María Chantal Rodríguez Nilsson dijo...

muy mona^^
las gafas son una pasada!

Raquel dijo...

k wapa! me encantan las sandalias!
bsos
Raquel

Unknown dijo...

Love your head scarf!!

fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

Insomnia dijo...

Loving the colors of the pictures!

Sadie dijo...

Amazing outfit, I love the scark in your hair and the zara necklace :) xx

Anónimo dijo...

mint and brown; a surprisingly great colorcombo!

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Miss Psycho Cat dijo...

You are so, so cute!!!

Simona dijo...

You look so cute!:)
Simona

K. dijo...

Aww I adore your pics!

Anónimo dijo...

i love your shoes!!!

www.pavlinajavurkova.blogspot.com

xoxo

pavlina

Anónimo dijo...

Nice look, I love your blog.
new follower
Xoxo
http://theblackivory.blogspot.be

Unknown dijo...

Un toque Pin up!!