16.8.12

ESE_A

Everyday I have the mission to make my dreams come true or at least getting closer to it... ESE_A is my baby photo studio, finally I can show you what I have been doing for the last few months. 
I feel so lucky for having a dream job and loving what I do :) .
Let me know your impressions please... check all my work at the website or at facebook. 

Model: Maria Eugenia Elias from There She Goes Babe  
 Hair Ismael Bachiller / Make up : María G. Rueda/ Styling: Amintasfashion


Model:  Khristina /Hair, Make up & Styling : Aminta´s Fashion 

Model: Pamela Piedrahita / Hair : Ismael Bachiller / MUA: María García


Model: Barbara Rojas / Hair, MUA & Styling Aminta´s Fashion . 

Cada día me propongo hacer mis sueños realidad o por lo menos acercarme un poco más a ellos... ESE_A es mi bebe, mi nuevo estudio fotográfico! por fin puedo compartirles el proyecto que me ha mantenido tan ocupada y me mantendrá aún más....
Tengo tanta suerte de poder trabajar en lo que me apasiona y amar mi trabajo. 
Ya me dirán que os parece... hay más fotos en la web o en facebook. 

Abrazos por montones a todos!! 
Aminta


10 comentarios:

Dansvogue dijo...

son fantásticas Aminta :)
eres una artista!

Superblondeep dijo...

mucha suerte con tu nuevo estudio fotografico Aminanta! buenas vibras te mando!! kiss

Luciapink dijo...

Sin palabras!

Anónimo dijo...

woah. amazinggg! LOVE your hair and make up work!

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Jenn-TheFadedDiary.com dijo...

You are amazing!!! Love them all but that last one with the sword has me mesmerized!

TarracoStyle dijo...

estupendas fotos!!!
saludos

Lynn / Melancora dijo...

Me quedo con la foto de la chica con los labios verdes, es hipnótica.

Hope Adela Pasztor dijo...

I love the bright colors so much! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

hiPop dijo...

amazing photos, love your work!

http://hypemyhip.blogspot.com/

Remei Gómez Gracia dijo...

¡Ooooh! ¡Me encanta ¡Muchísima suerte, peque! ¡Espero que sigas contándonos más y que te salga todo perfecto (seguro que sí)!
¡LAS FOTOS SON PERFECTAS!

MUA