17.8.12

Almost all white...

I dont know how you survive to this summer heat... but I have opted for total white looks and of course skirts... another option is staying indoors so you wont died dehydrated. 
I have been doing some shopping and working on a photography project I have this saturday, it will be fantastic. 

Guys what do you think about this blue mirrored sunglasses? I like how the trees look reflected on them. 

Thrifted top & Skirt 



Giant Vintage Sunglasses / HM earrings.

No se como le haréis vosotros con este calor infernal... yo me apaño con ropa blanca y por supuesto faldas.. otra buena opción es no salir de casa y beber mucha agua para no morir deshidratados a mitad de calle. 
Ayer tuve que salir a hacer algunas compras para un proyecto de foto que tengo este sábado, estoy segura que quedará genial. 

Por cierto que os parecen estas gafas azules de espejo? A mi me encanta como se ven los arboles reflejados en ellas :D

Feliz finde!
Aminta

9 comentarios:

Boheme.Fille dijo...

I really like your top and the sunglasses and earrings are fantastic!

Vittoria Andrea Armaroli dijo...

I like this dress so much! Folling you now!

Anónimo dijo...

nice dress!!!

www.pavlinajavurkova.blogspot.com

xoxo

pavlina,czech

Izabela dijo...

wow great blog ! ;)

Anónimo dijo...

so lovely! and your hair looks great styled like that!

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Unknown dijo...

GOD!!, tu pelo, tus gafas!!! me encantan, me encanta tu roollo!!!

xx

Lynn / Melancora dijo...

Creo que es la primera vez que veo ausencia de color en un look tuyo, se me hace raro, je, je. Me encanta la camiseta, y el look entero pues también.

Izael Garrido dijo...

tu cabello es increible chica, me encanta

Virginie Poetry dijo...

Guess white is always the right color to wear in every season, isn't it?
Mind to check my blog out? <3

http://sequin-queen.blogspot.com