3.3.12

You are my religion!

You know Im not a " Trends - follow" blogger,  but sometimes I try my best to adapt the trends 100% to my style, at very beginning I hate the "asymmetric" pieces I guess is all Zara´s fault , I was sick of the same gray and now mint chiffon skirt everywhere... but now I think the asymmetric issue is solved in my mind... I had dress from last year and decided to cut the front part now I have a cropped top and still a dress at the back, is all about trying no? ... 

I like to play with my doggie, she is totally adorable, I have my facebook full of images of her! - sorry about that - she let me do whatever I want with her.. she has worn my headpieces, hats, sunglasses.... isn´t she the cutest thing in the world? 

Well Im off  to the bloggers meeting! Will be in touch via facebook & twitter :D .. Enjoy your saturday.






Vintage Levi´s cut offs 
Vintage hat 
Stradivarius booties
Religion dress - DIY top now :D
Fox Terrier - My baby Lussy


Como saben no soy el tipo de blogger que lleva "las últimas tendencias" , pero he estado tratando de adaptarlas a mi estilo y seguir siendo yo :D... en principio odiaba las prendas asimétricas, pero tengo que reconocer que todo es culpa de Zara con su falda de Chiffon gris y menta, las he visto tanto que estaba un poco mareada... le hemos dado una segunda oportunidad al tema porque me gusta la asimetría en general, así que encontré en mi armario este vestido y ahora es un top asimétrico, con solo cortar la parte de enfrente, fácil no? 

Por cierto ya saben que me encanta jugar con  mi perrita, tantooo que tengo el facebook lleno de fotos de ella jajaa - lo siento - pero no puedo evitarlo , se deja hacer de todo le he puesto mis sombreros, tocados, gafas de sol, etc... y ni parpadea jeje.. no es adorable? 

Bueno me voy porque esta noche tenemos la segunda reunión de bloggers en Valladolid, así que ya les contaré detalles minuto a minuto por twitter facebook. Feliz sábado a todos...

Besos,
Aminta

12 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

como sempre,muy stylish! mil besos!

Unknown dijo...

your dog is sooo cute! and I feel the same way about the asymetrical dresses, but done differently than the ones all over, like you've done yours, looks really nice I think. :)

Unknown dijo...

mira que agustito se te ve tomando el solito ejje. Pasatelo genial en la reunion de bloggers! que envidia sana jo, me apetece algun eventito chulo de risas. Tu perritas es sooo cute jiji :)muack

Unknown dijo...

Creo que es maravilloso conocer las tendencias y adaptarlas e interpretarlas, seguirlas o no, pero siempre a tu ritmos, como tú haces maravillosamente.
MIl besos, corazón
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Unknown dijo...

Such a fun, colourful look Aminta! Love the photos too :))

Catherine x
notdressedaslamb.com

Unknown dijo...

Love this outfit, I need a hat like that! your doggy is adorable! x

Unknown dijo...

Como mola el top-vestido asimétrico. Y amarillo flúor, tendencia total.

Unknown dijo...

Me encantaron estas fotos!!!!!que genial eres!!en serio y además te muestras tan fresca y natural.

Unknown dijo...

WOW adoro tus fotos !!
Karola de ESTILO MODA

Unknown dijo...

Love how you make a trend into your own. Great way to wear asymmetry.

Unknown dijo...

 Great idea, really great. I know how it is with the doggy. I have two cats and I'm terrorizing them whole day,everyday, they don't mind thought....at least they don't show it :D

Unknown dijo...

I like the refashion. The dress looks a lot more chic now. And I like the edginess! Clever!

mongsmythriftycloset.blogspot.com