18.5.12

Sea life....

This season a lot of designers were inspired by the sea life for their collections on the colors or fascinating textures of the different animals or plants there in the depth...  I got this spring cardigan from Sheinside, its funny print inspired me to create some other "creatures", as I told you Im back to drawing and painting :) Im not a pro, but Im enjoying it so much! What do you do on your free time? 

Enjoy the weekend :D




Knit from Sheinside
Vintage hat 

Esta temporada muchos diseñadores se inspiraron en la vida marina para crear sus colecciones, en los colores o las texturas fascinantes de las profundidades. Me llegó hace un par de días este jersey de Sheinside, el estampado tan gracioso me inspiró para crear otros pequeños personajes marinos... como les decía he vuelto al dibujo y la pintura aunque no soy una profesional me estoy divirtiendo mucho, espero que les guste. Por cierto que hacéis en vuestro tiempo libre? 

Feliz finde :D ...
Aminta

19 comentarios:

Superblondeep dijo...

que chulo el jersey! jajajajaj. En mi tiempo libre veo blogs chulos como el tuyo! :D muack

Sara Kristiina dijo...

I adore your voice, so cute! :) Nice outfit!

Sara Kristiina dijo...

I adore your voice! :) Nice outfit!

Vicky dijo...

Un look muy tuyo! Cada vez me gustan más los videolooks. Por cierto, me encanta tu pintura, tiene mucho color. Besos y buen fin de semana! :)

Karol ♥ dijo...

me encaaaaaaantaaaaa :D:D:D:D

un besazo!!

xoxo

Purple Bananas and Fudge Balls dijo...

Love that sweater. And your painting is great-you're really good at it. I like to paint during my free time, too!

Stefania B. dijo...

me encanta le outfit! super chulo todo!

Tonya dijo...

AHh I love this combination! You always pair the funkiest and coolest things together...it's magic. :)

Daphne loves me dijo...

Me encanta tu look! :D El jersey es una reminiscencia a Elsa Schiaparelli en la que utilizaba en sus vestidos la imagen de la gamba!

un beso, te sigo corazón!

Leni dijo...

You look always so amazing! <3

Unknown dijo...

Ah!! Love the Lita's !!! Your drawings are fantastic too!! Saw your other one!

Check out my blog?
fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

Zuley dijo...

Me encata tu sombrero! Es tan raro y hermoso el animal en tu camisa. ^_^

Unknown dijo...

Love the lobster top! you look fabulous and that hat is badass xx

Pull Your Socks Up! dijo...

I've got a giant pot of water boiling on the stove waiting for those lobsters to jump in for my lunch;))) What a treasure your top is!! xoxo

Designing-Idols by Carmen dijo...

Me quedo con la falda pero el look es total!
Por lo general pasar tiempo con mi familia, mi chico y mi hijo basicamente, aunque podría alargar el texto con miles de cosas que me gusta hacer

Besos y feliz finde!

Luna Tiger dijo...

Beautiful ! It's difficult for me to understand spanish, but I love your videos, they are so nice and fun !
http://selenite.weebly.com

GoldBlackMirror dijo...

es que eres una dulzura, como no me va a gustar???y des imple nada!!vas perfecta, a ver cierto es que en otras ocasiones tus looks son más recargados, pero asi vas ideal.

maiú dijo...

¡Que gracioso tu arte! :) Mucho ánimo con el dibujo, sobre todo no lo dejes, a mi me encantaba pintar y hace más de un ao que no cojo un lápiz... :(

beso!

http://maiubcn.blogspot.com.es/

my thrifty closet dijo...

cute drawings Aminta, you are multi talented. I like your sea creatures top too!

mongs
mythriftycloset,blogspot.com