10.5.12

Barcelona in shots..

Hi guys... I arrived today in Barcelona of course I left my stuff and went out to enjoy this beautiful city... I ran out of battery - aka too much whats app, instagram, twitter and so on - so I just have a few pictures, I didn´t take out my DSLR ( bad photographer I know), but is too heavy to carry on a long time walk.. you know what I mean!! 
Well tomorrow ( friday 11) the live bridal fashion Show here... 20:30 - Spanish time -

DIY Necklace watch the video here

Sheinside boots 








Hola todos... como algunos ya se enteraron a través del facebook, llegué hoy a Barcelona y por supuesto tire el equipaje y ala... a disfrutar de la ciudad me quede sin batería - ya saben mucho whats app, twitter , fotos y demás - así que tengo solo unas cuantas fotos, pero mañana más! 
Les recuerdo que mañana viernes a las 20:30 hora española se transmitirá en directo el desfile de Pronovias 2013 a través del blog, así que no se lo pierdan. 

Besos!!
Aminta

5 comentarios:

Monsterchen dijo...

ay mi barcelona!!!!! me encantan las fotos! disfruta mucho y pasatelo bien alli guapisima!
un beso mary

Nekiah Torres dijo...

Lovely! Kiah

sissuka dijo...

Guapa¡¡¡

Pasalo genial por Barcelon¡¡¡ Ciudad bonita donde las haya¡¡¡

A la vuelta quedamos¡¡¡Por favor¡¡¡¡

Muacksssssssssssssssssssss

letiziabarcelona dijo...

it's a lovely city! very colorful and happy !

kiss from Spain,

✿✿✿letizia

http://www.letiziabarcelona.com

Anónimo dijo...

you are just too cool! I enjoy everything you post! You're beautiful! Where do you get your inspirations? I still want to buy a ginger wigg but I don't have the funds at the moment haha! xox