11.5.12

Lost pictures..

They were lost but now they aren´t ... few images of the past week, or the week before that I  forget to post.... by the way I have a video tutorial coming next week on how to do this headband.
Enjoy the show tonight!! 




Im selling this vintage dress! If any of you is interested let me know <3 ( size Small)
Vintage dress
DIY headband
Jeffrey Campbell shoes

Encontré estas fotos perdidas en mi ordenador así que nunca es tarde para compartirlas jejee!! Estas una nueva corona de flores, la próxima semana pongo el tutorial por si alguien quiere hacerla... Por cierto este vestido vintage esta a la venta por si alguien lo quiere, es una talla 38 EU. 

Besos y no se pierdan el desfile de Pronovias en directo esta noche!! 20:30h española.
Aminta

11 comentarios:

Luna Tiger dijo...

Beautiful colored pictures ! They express freedom so well !
Please, check out my blog and tell me what you think : http://selenite.weebly.com

Unknown dijo...

Ayer mismo estuve en Ulanka, y vi esos JC me acordé de ti XD
Bsos
AnieB
PD; si andas por aquí no olvides pasar por aurevoir cinderella, están todos los JC XD

http://lahabitaciondelaspequenascosas.blogspot.com.es/

Unknown dijo...

Cant wait to see your video! Your accent is so awesome!! I love the headband!

fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

Unknown dijo...

Wow, eres un sueño aminta, realmente quisiera vivir en tu mundo de pelucas y hermosa ropa!
Saluditos
Freesia

Chic Therapy dijo...

gorgeous pictures

Unknown dijo...

So pretty that dress is beautiful xx

lapetiteblonde dijo...

es una autentica pasada este look!!
besitos guapa y buen finde=)

Anónimo dijo...

Love the wigs. Great pictures. Im a follower now. Check mine blog anytime.


xxx maruschka

Anónimo dijo...

Love the wigs. Great pictures. Im a follower now. Check mine blog anytime.


xxx maruschka

Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb dijo...

Oh my goodness, Aminta - what fabulous pictures for an amazing (again) outfit!! I'm so glad the pictures weren't lost! On anyone else this dress might look a bit mumsy, but you totally rock it with the wig/headband/shoes. I have lots of similar-ish dresses that I don't wear often enough for fear of looking just "nice"... you have totally inspired me to be more adventurous! Am pinning this to my Pinterest board now :))

Oh and I'm having a giveaway if you might be interested?

Enter my ReVintage Jewellery Giveaway!

Catherine x
http://notdressedaslamb.com

my thrifty closet dijo...

beautiful pictures! I love the vintage dress, the color is lovely. I like this whimsical and quirky chic look.

mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com