7.5.12

Hey Jordan!!

Hi guys!! Im sure you have seen this jeans everywhere - mostly in black - like this one , it´s normal that all the girls love them because they fit so well and are really flattering, I chose the pink /white version, maybe because I haven´t seen those that much and is better for Spring!
Do you like striped pants or are definitely not into that ?  
By the way Motel Rocks is on sale!! Up to 70% off.. they beautiful dresses from €10, hurry up because the sale ends tomorrow.

I don´t know why but I do love Mondays !! 





Motel Rocks Jordan Jeans
Random shop bodysuit
Vintage nightgown underneath
80s Vintage denim Jacket 
Romwe detachable collar  ( $13)
Nina Santos bracelet 

Hola todos!! Estoy segura de han visto estos pantalones por todos lados, especialmente en negro -como estos -  y no me extraña que todas esten como locas con ellos porque ajustan fenomenal al cuerpo y además son muy favorecedores, hasta las delgadas como yo nos hace un favor, no creen? Yo elegí la version en rosa, tal vez porque está menos visto que el negro además es más primaveral.
Por cierto os gustan los pantalones de rayas o no mucho? 
Aprovecho para contarles que Motel Rocks tiene un 70% de descuento hay vestidos estupendos por €10, las rebajas terminan mañana. 

Yo no se porque, pero creo que soy de las pocas fans de los lunes, no? 
Hasta mañana, que os tengo buenas noticias!
Aminta

13 comentarios:

Superblondeep dijo...

aiiiiiii yo estoy como loca detras de los tipicos con blanco y negro! aki en barna no los encuentro con ese grososr de linea exactamente y yo no puedo comprar pantalones por internet porque no todo me keda bien....en rosa son tambien muy chulos! guapa!

Unknown dijo...

me gusta ese toque sexy de este autfit, muy guapa
besos

thechicmode.blogspot.com

Maddie Claire Beau dijo...

you said they're common but I actually haven't seen those pants before here in Australia! pretty cool.


http://littleblackbeau.blogspot.com.au/

burbujitabebe dijo...

Aminta! Son chulisimos! y te quedan wow!! :D
besitos!
http://eldiariodeshyris.blogspot.com/

PrncszTffny dijo...

I am in love with your pants!!



http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.com/

GoldBlackMirror dijo...

enamoradisima de tus pantalones y de el cuello!!!!wow!!me chiflan!

Akasya dijo...

Amazing colors in the shots! Also amazing attention to really different details...

http://violetlyone.blogspot.com/

Anónimo dijo...

¡¡Esa es mi peluca favorita de todas las que tienes!! Y me encantan los pantalones a rayas!!!!!

Unknown dijo...

Yo no me veo con ellos, tengo unos de Primark, pero me e veo muy Mick Jagger!!! Y no me veo XD
Bsos
AnieB
http://lahabitaciondelaspequenascosas.blogspot.com.es/

Unknown dijo...

I absolutely love those pants! The pink and white are perfect for spring! :D I'd love a pair right now too!

fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

my thrifty closet dijo...

the pink striped pants looks so sleek and chic! You rock colors! I like the 80's style jacket, so retro. You always update vintage pieces and make them look so modern and updated. Great styling as always. The sale looks great too!

mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

Lynn / Melancora dijo...

Yo desde luego no me atrevo con los pantalones a rayas, son demasiado cañeros para mi. Me ha encantado el cuello que llevas.

Sophia dijo...

Omg these photos are so damn amazing. You look unbelievable in those trousers, perfect combination with the denim jacket and white vintage nightgown. Love this so much!

personaluniform.creatorsofdesire.com