31.5.12

Festival Look 2

Come on Aminta ! why don´t you wear something more "casual", more "natural" ... honestly I don´t know how to do it... Everything I wear is just what comes out from my head on that minute, I have tried the "effortless" style which I love or the "minimal", but no way... I end up been ME :D , even when I´ve tried to make my photos look like this , they are always bright!! So I have a conclusion people ... that´s me!! >> OVERdressed, OVERposing, OVERacting... and that happens over, and over again...
Moving to todays post... here you have another - Over- festival look suggestion. ( Is for the people who asked about it ).  
Remember that the video looks are now subtitled !! All the comments are welcome guys... 






Vintage Pants 
DIY Sandals 
Thallo rings
 Chicwish Sunnies
Sportswear top 
AX Paris blazer 

Venga Aminta, porque no te vistes un poco más "casual", más "natural"... yo es que la verdad no se como se hace... Lo que llevo cada día es lo que me apetece en ese momento, he intentado el rollo "descuidado" o incluso el "minimal", pero cuando me veo al espejo no soy yo así que siempre termino con un look muy Aminta ;D , he probado también darle a las fotos ese efecto "cine" más natural y nada... siempre fotos tan brillantes y coloridas así que he llegado a la conclusión de que no puedo dejar de ser yo >> Siempre con mil cosas encima, posera a tope, sobre actuando, gesticulando y hablando hasta con las manos ...en fin!! 
A lo que iba ... este es otro look que yo llevaría a un festival o fiesta de verano ( Los he compartido para las personas que me han enviado mails pidiendo ideas ) 
Les dejo el video Look con el tutorial de las sandalias... ya me dirán que les parece? Por cierto las compre en lefties por € 10.

Hasta mañana :D 
Aminta

24 comentarios:

burbujitabebe dijo...

siempre genial! me gustan tus estilismos, son distintos, se agradece ver a gente vestida diferente!
un besazo guapa!
http://eldiariodeshyris.blogspot.com.es/

Superblondeep dijo...

y haces muy bien! nunca dejes de ser tu con tu estilo porque es muy divertido y original y a mi me da gusto ver gente asi. refresca! ejjeje me encanta ese look, lo llevaria yo perfectamente bsbsbsbs

Coco2000 dijo...

Great, it´s fUntastic !!! xoxo Coco2000

Unknown dijo...

Aminta such a happyness to se you on my blog. I am your big fan and you made my day with your visit!!!

Your diy sandals are fantastik as your whole outfit!

Love U!!!

halfwhiteboy dijo...

i love the blazer so much! great outfit!

http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

daggistr dijo...

Wow totally love Your otfit ! so powerfull ! great pics too ...following You now

xoxo

Daggi

mispapelicos dijo...

Gracias a gente como tu que inspiran y adornan un mundo de jeans y camisetas, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ERES LA MEJORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR y te quiero, artista!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Vicky dijo...

Eso, por qué cambiar si lo que nos gusta de ti es tu originalidad y el colorido que tienen tus posts? Las sandalias te han quedado de 10, me encanta el efecto degradado. Me gustó mucho el vídeo, y por supuesto la firma final del diy. Besitos :)

Boheme.Fille dijo...

I just love the OVERdressed, OVERposing, OVERacting you...so don't change!
This is a beautiful look, love the mix of colros!

Hannah Wilkinson dijo...

Amazing outfit as always! Love the colours!
dimplesdiaries
x

Milena dijo...

Me ha encantado :D

Defty dijo...

The outfit is AWESOME! Just like your whole blog <3

I'm following you now, would you like to follow me back? ;)

http://defty-fashion.blogspot.com/

GUAXARA dijo...

me encantas¡¡ siempre tan guapa y original, auténtica...
Bsitos

Guaxara-Pasión Naïf

GoldBlackMirror dijo...

Aminta!!wow!!el Diy de las sandalias me encantó y el video look las fotos y todo en serio suuuper chulo.

Unknown dijo...

Hermosa como siempre!

Angelica dijo...

Wonderful as always!
Kisses

Anónimo dijo...

you're so cute! love these bright colors as well, definitely following you on blogLovin' now <3

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

mrs_coffee dijo...

Love your blazer and shoes, You are genius ! :) Hugs, my dear ! :)

my thrifty closet dijo...

so fun and summery looks Aminta. I love the fuchsia pants with sandals look

mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

my thrifty closet dijo...

and great DIY by the way, I was just thinking of getting some neon fabric paint too...and splash some colors on my clothes...haha

mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

Unknown dijo...

this is so wonderful, I absolutely adore your blazer, so bold and beautiful

Constance dijo...

This look is so cool! I love the DIY on the shoes!

http://www.afrenchinlosangeles.com/

Elsa dijo...

like an explosion of colors! love it! http://www.prettycapricieuse.blogspot.com/2012/06/find-me.html

Elsa dijo...

like an explosion of colors! love it! http://www.prettycapricieuse.blogspot.com/2012/06/find-me.html