16.10.11

Mystic + photoshooting

I have been shooting pictures ( my photographer side ) , working on amintaonline  ( thats Aminta the business woman ) and posing too for a fellow blogger and photographer, Lucía Zapata from the blog unique people ... I have posted a few images of the " Making of " on my facebook and of course as soon I have them all will show them to you... we shoot 4 different looks and made a little video too! can´t wait to see the result ...

Hope you like the mystic look and enjoy the rest of the weekend!! >> Mystic or Mistick may refer to a person who practices mysticism, or a reference to a mystery, mystic studies or the occult >>



Im wearing a white sheet as turban / men shirt as dress / random necklace / vintage sandals

He estado haciendo fotos los últimos 2 días (mi lado de fotógrafa)trabajando en amintaonline (mi lado de mujer de negocios) y posando también para colega blogger y fotógrafa, Lucía Zapata del blog unique people ... He publicado algunas imágenes del "Making of" en mi facebook  y por supuesto tan pronto tenga las imágenes se las mostraré ... Realizamos fotos con 4 looks  diferentes y un pequeño video que quedará geniaaaaaaaaaaal No puedo esperar para ver el resultado....

Espero que les guste el look místico de hoy y que disfruten lo que queda del fin de semana !  >> Místico  puede referirse a una persona que practica el misticismo, o una referencia a un misterio, los estudios místicos o lo oculto>>




BLOGLOVIN    FACEBOOK   TWITTER   TUMBLR

28 comentarios:

Thefashionturd dijo...

you are so so so clever..this is just stunning...wow! x

Vanessa, Take only Memories dijo...

Wow, sounds like you've been really busy! Great photoshoot though. I like Aminta the photographer ;)

Anieblu dijo...

Wuaaaaa; ami que estás super gaudiniana, me recuerdas aunos de los personajes de una serie que veía de niña llamada gaudi hawdi, que me encantab, y que estaba toda basada en la obra de dalí!!!
Un besote guapaaaa
PD: me pasé por tu page, y me enamoré de las sandalias moradas de cuñas de madera de JC!!!! preciosas!!!! Y de un zapato tipo creeper divino!!!
Besotes
AnieB
http://lahabitaciondelaspequenascosas.blogspot.com/

Unknown dijo...

Wow estupendo shoot es increible como sales en las fotos besos

driving30_with_2gether dijo...

These pictures are gorgeous. I love the splattered makeup!

lea_zapata_2 dijo...

maravillosas!!!
eres genial
beijhos

SACRAMENTO Amate dijo...

¿Cómo no vas a estar" FINILLA" ( en andaluz delgada) si es que no paras, como el rabo de una lagartija. Eres pura acción y además maravillosa.
Mil besos

Barar Adriana Delia dijo...

Impressed!very nice:D

Lynn dijo...

La última foto no solo me parece mística sino de portada de revista.

Bss.
http://melancora.blogspot.com

Dunia C. dijo...

me dejas muerta con tus fotos y con lo que llevas. como has hecho lo de la cabeza??
xx

Iulia romana dijo...

You are such a crazy lady ;x I love love love the shooting !

comeculosdeny dijo...

INCRIBLE
Tan original y guapa :)

te espero en mi nuevo post ♥

Ylenia dijo...

all these pictures are gorgeous. I love the details of the blue sand on the skin, amazing!!

Love, Ylenia | Longuette

somekindofstyle dijo...

wow, the double image looks amazing! x

bloggerblogsfashion dijo...

I really love these pictures

kisses from L.I.W.

mongs dijo...

lovely look very whimsical and mystical, I like the mirror effect you're so creative and talented

love,mongsmythriftycloset.blogspot.com

LaLa dijo...

I love your pictures, they are an inspiration for me

amintasfashion dijo...

Woow Im so glad to have you back here !! I saw your minute of fame on TV. you were freaking amazing ;) !!!

amintasfashion dijo...

Oh Vanessa!! thanks for your sweet comments... I enjoy doing everything actually! I really have fun ( and get stressed too) 

amintasfashion dijo...

Oye Anie vi que fuiste a lo de Thread!! seguro te lo pasaste bomba!! es que no te pierdes un evento jajaja.... besoos

amintasfashion dijo...

THANKS!! I was not sure of doing it, but I guess it worth trying!

amintasfashion dijo...

Gracias  Lu !!

amintasfashion dijo...

Me encanta lo de finilla ....me habían dicho de todo , pero esa faltaba jaaja!

amintasfashion dijo...

Thanks Adriana ...<3 Kisses

amintasfashion dijo...

Tu crees Lynn? Me hare una revista solo para poner esa foto de portada jejeje... no estaría mal ... <3

amintasfashion dijo...

Con una sabana dunia y luego el twist de la punta de arriba con el photoshop ajajjaa

amintasfashion dijo...

Crazy... very crazy! jajaja ..Kisses Lulia

Fiona Boag dijo...

I really love this image! Its so striking and bold! The contrasts and crisp lines! How did you get the bed-sheet into the wave shape - did you use a frame to shape it or did it just hold in shape? I really love your style and your freedom of expression. I'm just about to start a blog too and I'd love to use your imagination to influence my own. I really admire the 'playing dress up' idea and using clothes that you already have. That is the main reason behind my own blog - I have too many clothes yet I don't experiment enough with arrangements and overall outfits, I'm hoping that having a blog will push me to try new arrangements. I also really love the mix of colours in your 'Welcome to Wonderland' post on chictopia. Certainly eye catching! Keep on being creative. And any tips/advice would really be appreciated, I feel like a complete novice in a world where everyone is so established already. Thank you for being an inspiration.