25.11.10

Photoshoot!

I had a photoshoot yesterday with a dancer, it was fun to work with her , she is very professional , we get great photos here you have a few.





I have always love photography but I started it as a professional work a couple of months ago, Im still  discovery things, everytime you learn something new, its amazing how you can transmit love, passion, fun or so many other emotions with an image and the way you can create a magic place on post production, I can stay swimming in my sea of pictures and colors for hours and completely forget that the outside world exists , sometimes I even forget to eat, my body reminds me after many hours to do it.
Well enjoy and love what I do SO MUCH!

Stay close!! Thanks for reading :) watch more photos here

2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

I love these photos! They are great!! I found you on IFB, and your blog is really fun :) Definitely going to follow! I'de love it if you would take a peek at my blog and follow back :)

xo,
~Kirstin Marie
http://www.kirstinmarie.com

Kirstin dijo...

I love these photos! They are great!! I found you on IFB, and your blog is really fun :) Definitely going to follow! I'de love it if you would take a peek at my blog and follow back :)

xo,
~Kirstin Marie
http://www.kirstinmarie.com