13.4.11

Inspirational : Barbro Andersen

Today I want to share with you one of my favorit bloggers, Barbro Andersen. She is from Norway,  incredibly talented  , very creative, supportive, hardworker , very good writer. I never get tired of looking at her blog. She helped me out when I first started my blog last year and was looking for advice and as I described her before, she didn´t hesitate to give me a hand. 
I like her unique sense of fashion and above all her life philosophy! As you know Im not a good writter , but I can say that her BLOG is something you cannot miss . 



Images via Barbro Andersen blog

Hoy quiero compartiles a una de mis bloggers favoritas, Barbro Andersen. Ella es de Noruega, increiblemente talentosa, creativa, siempre busca ayudar, trabajadora, muy buena escritora. Nunca me canso de ver su blog . Ella me ayudo el año pasado que inicie con mi blog, estaba buscando consejo y no dudo en darme una mano. 
Me encanta su sentido de la moda ta personal y sobre todo su filosofía de vida! Como ya saben escribir no se me da muy bien, pero les puedo decir que su BLOG es algo que no se pueden perder.

4 comentarios:

mispapelicos dijo...

Conozco a Barbro, me sigue y la sigo de cerca.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Style With K dijo...

much inspiration!

Kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

Unknown dijo...

I love her blog too and I am forever stalking her pages...she is such a bohemian beauty with an incredible flair for fashion...have you seen those uber amazing knitted shorts diy she did??

Aida Salazar076 dijo...

you are the most beatiful person i saw!!!